Points2Shop Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Points2Shop Review

Post by Peter on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Here is yet another GPT site. On P2S, you can take surveys, do offers, etc... and redeem your points for items on Amazon. What stands out about this site is that you can get low priced rewards (i.e. P2S pencils, USB cable, etc). They can also send you a dollar bill in the mail which you can redeem when you sign up to prove that they are real. You start off with 250 points upon registration. 100 points = $1, so have $2.50 to start off with. This is already enough to redeem a small reward. There are some helpful users in the shoutbox that can answer your questions. They also have lots of daily updated surveys to do. Overall, this is a good site for newbies because they offer low priced rewards which you can redeem with the 250 points that you start off with! Be sure to check out this site and sign up by clicking the banner above. Thanks!

Pros:
* Low Priced Rewards
* Redeem Any Item On Amazon
* Lots Of Surveys
* Helpful Members
* Shoutbox

Cons:
* Delayed Support Ticket Response

Last edited by Peter on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Banner error)
Peter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Points2Shop Review

Post by Peter on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Edit: In order to sign up, please click the link above and then click REGISTER HERE. Thanks! Very Happy

I just placed an order for a $10 Walmart gift card. It didn't take me long at all to gather the 1,000 points! It only took about 5 days to get enough points!

Peter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by girlytwoyou on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:38 am

Best GPT especially if you get referrals.

girlytwoyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top