Rewards1 Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rewards1 Review

Post by Peter on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:02 pm

This is one the best GPT sites I have encountered. It is also the first site that I started out with. You do offers and surveys and are credited with points or cash. Points can be redeemed for prizes which include gift cards and game code. You can also custom order any item you want by putting the URL of that item. Cash can be payed out via Paypal or check at a $5 minimum. Rewards1 has a great community that will help you if you have any questions. You can also buy, trade or sell items/services with other members. This is unique and I have not seen this on other GPT sites. I have traded points for 48 hour Xbox Live codes several times. All in all, if you are new to GTPs, this is a great site to start with. You can visit the testimonials page to see what prizes other members have ordered. They also have a great referral program. You can sign up by clicking the banner above. This is also a good site if you are a gamer because they have lots of gamer cards (i.e. Minecraft, Xbox Live, PSN, UGC).

Referral Program:
* 30% of your referral's earnings, for the life of the member.
* Refer more than 50 active user (complete at least 1 offer) in a month, and you'll earn 40% of your referral's earnings for the next month.
* With more than 200 active referrals a month, you'll earn 50% for the following month.

Pros:
* Daily Surveys
* Earn Points by Using Their Search Engine
* Contests
* Great Community and Staff
* Trade Feature

Last edited by Peter on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Peter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Rewards1 Review

Post by Peter on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Here are some things I have gotten from Rewards1. Very Happy

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Rewards1 usually sends rewards very quickly after you order them compared to other sites.
Peter
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top