Frequently Asked Questions

GPT Noobs :: Misc :: Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How do these sites afford to give out these rewards? The GPT site is paid by the advertiser when you complete an offer. You then get a portion of that in points. In the end, it's a win-win for both sides.

2. How much money do I have to invest in this? Nothing. You don't have to invest anything. If a site asks you for money, it's most likely a scam

3. How do I earn money? You have to complete offers. Some offers require you to register on a website, sometimes you just need to click on a webpage and sometimes they require you to complete a survey.

4. Am I going to get spammed? If you provide your primary email address, yes you will get spam. Instead, create another email account to use for offers. If you give out your phone number, you will get automated calls from telemarketers and you may be charged by your service provider. Some sites are more strict about you giving out your real phone number but others don't really care. Be careful, if you are caught providing fraudulent information you might get your earnings reversed and may be banned.

5. Why didn't I recieve my credit from completing an offer? If it was a survey, it's most likely that you didn't qualify. They look for a specific group of people. For offers, you might have done an expired offer or maybe you didn't confirm the email for a sign up offers. When you have to sign up/register for a site, they usually send you a confirmation email which contains a link to activate your account. You also might have used an email address that is already in their database or you completed the same offer on another website. Head over to the guides section for more tips on how to get offers to credit.

6. What is the catch? There is no catch. These companies want your information so they can send you ads in hopes of getting more business. People that say these sites are scams have no experience with GPTs and don't know what they are talking about.
Peter
Admin

Back to top Go down