Swagbucks Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swagbucks Review

Post by Peter on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Swagbucks is another great GPT site. You can earn "Swagbucks" by watching videos, doing offers, daily updated surveys and searching the web. You can also trade in items and use their coupons to earn. This site is probably one of the most popular and largest GPT. I have made about $70 worth of Swagbucks in about a month. They have the best and most rewarding surveys under the "Trusted Surveys" section. These are updated daily and they send you new surveys every couple of hours. These surveys also pay pretty well and doing them is the quickest and easiest way to earn big. There are a bunch of prizes that you can redeem in the Swagstore including jewelry, gift cards, Paypal, electronics, baseball cards, etc... You can also read user reviews on items before you snag them. When you file a support ticket, they usually respond the same day within a couple of hours.

Referral Program:
* Matched Search & Win earnings

Pros:
* Trusted Surveys
* Good Customer Support
* Search & Win
* Monthly Bonus
* Quickly Credited

Cons:
* Not The Best Referral Program

Last edited by Peter on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Peter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Swagbucks Review

Post by Peter on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:36 pm

My most recent order from Swagbucks.

Peter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:15 am

I got a $50 Walmart e-gift card from Swagbucks also. If you have a lot of time and do the trusted surveys each day, you might earn a lot of money on here. It took me about 2 months to get enough points together to get this $50 gift card Very Happy

UPDATE: The shipping times for rewards from Swagbucks have improved. You can now pay additional Swagbucks to receive faster shipping on items or gift cards.
Peter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top